Saturday, February 5, 2011

Deeds Not Words...Overcome by Evil?

So I look into my files and realize that when my old computer died it took my copy of Deeds Not Words with it. Major bummer. No worries, I'll just buy the PDF from Crypto Snark Games' website. Can't. It's not excepting payments. Okay...RPGnow or DriveThru RPG...no, they have the supplements but not the rules (Not the first time I've encountered this. Not smart gang.).

Ok...starting to panic a bit.

How can I get Deeds Not Words?!

Where's a superhero when you need one?

AD
Barking Alien





5 comments:

  1. Have no fear... the Paletteer is here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If all else fails:

    http://www.minasithil.com/cryptosnarkgames/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks RF but my girl comes through is a pince. Awesome!

    Incidentally you can not purchase from that site Allen. I tried and it said it was no longer excepting funds.

    Its all good though. I owe you one Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hey, look what I found: Deeds Not Words on Drivethru RPG.

    Looks like all you need to do is purchase Laying the Smack Down and you're all set, Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you can see though, no main rules. Not the best marketing strategy, eh?

    ReplyDelete