Thursday, August 23, 2018

RPGaDay Challenge 2018 - Day 23

Hang on...






By play I'm going to assume you mean Gamemaster.

Sadly, there are very few GMs in my gaming circles interested in and willing to run the games I want to play in and fewer still who run them well. 

Now before anyone gets a burr in their boots, I am not saying that there aren't a lot of very talented GMs around my way. In fact I know a few really great ones. Unfortunately for me personally, most of these guys don't have much of an inclination to run the games I wish I could play in. Those that do, well, the execution is kind of hit and miss.

I'd love to play Star Trek as a player again. I love Star Trek, I love running it and I definitely like playing it. Star Wars, oh man, that would also be a ton of fun. Giant Robots! Damn. I haven't played in a Mecha game in so long I barely remember when the last time was. 

Ars Magica with a Folklore flair, Faery's Tale Deluxe, Golden Sky Stories, Ghostbusters, Hunter Planet, Men in Black, Paranoia, Gold and Silver Age Superheroes (especially pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths DC Comics), Teenagers from Outer Space, Toon, or even classic Traveller...if I don't run these they don't get ran. 

Now I'm depressed.

Which game do I hope to play again?

Anything but the same old thing.

AD
Barking Alien







No comments:

Post a Comment