Thursday, August 31, 2023

RPGaDay Challenge 2023 - Day 31

 


This question...previously fairly easy to answer, isn't so simple for me today.




For the vast majority of my time in the hobby, the answer would have been Star Trek. First it would have been FASA's game, then Last Unicorn's, and now Modiphius' Star Trek Adventures.

Star Trek is my favorite setting for running Science Fiction Space Adventure RPG campaigns, my favorite type of campaign. Star Trek Adventures has become my favorite way of running Star Trek, though I have made some changes to the system and incorporated elements from both FASA and LUG. Still and all, Star Trek Adventures could easily be my answer.

But...



I am really loving the ALIEN RPG system and what I've been able to do with it, especially my kitbashed Ghostbusters game and my Red Dwarf game. I am incidentally working on a variation of the Ghostbusters rules that I might post to the blog in the near future. 




I suppose in the end, Star Trek Adventures is my final answer. It's my favorite.

There is also another that has the potential to come real close.

AD
Barking Alien






No comments:

Post a Comment