Monday, April 25, 2011

U is for Undecided, So I Guess I'm Just Chillin'

It's upon me once more.

I'm in one of my phases where I can't think of anything, I can only think of everything.

U is for Uldra, Ultimates, Ultraman, Universe, Unusual and an untold number of uncountable other things. Sigh. I'd tried a few times to make this post something more meaningful but I just have too much on my mind in and out of the hobby.

Here's some art to hold you over until my next wacky concept...





U is for Unknown Life Form


U is for Undead Agent


U is for Ultimate Dracolich

AD
Barking Alien


The first illustration is by Matt Pattinson, aka Culprit Tech.
The next is one I put together from various forgotten sources.The last is the winner of the 50th Creature of the Week excercise on ConceptArt Forums.

2 comments:

  1. Gamma World could contain them all. Rifts too. Go!

    I solved some similar quandaries this month by posting all of them - go ahead, we won;t report you for burning extra electrons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, not my style.

    I get pretty picky about how a theme comes off once I decide to do it (as I've said in the past, I sort of game the same way).

    Real world concerns come first but after that I like things to go as close to perfect as I can get them. It paid off for Muppet Month and it's working out for the A-to-Z Challenge...mostly. ~_~;

    Like if you read the titles of the posts going from A-to-Z it sounds like a Nursey School Alphabet Book or a Dr. Seuss Book which is sort of what I was going for.

    ReplyDelete