Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Rainbow Connection




"Who are you calling a moron?"

"What? I didn't say anything. Listen Barkley the show is going really well. I've got to hand it to you."

"The whole show? Your giving me the Muppet Show?"


"I said 'hand it to you' not 'hand it over.'"

"Never mind that...if you didn't pitch me the line...who did...wait! Adam! I...I see a hole filled with colorful creatures...a big purple crystal...a bear...in a big blue house!"


"Talk about a rainbow connection."

"I think I've got a bead on him. I can hear him in my mind but the usual echo in there is making it hard to understand him. He's trying to lock in on us! Get Bunsen and Van Neuter and...everybody! Get everybody you can! I think our boy is coming home..."


Barkley
Barking Alien






No comments:

Post a Comment