Monday, March 28, 2011

The Show Must Go On!


"Barkley! There you are. We've been looking all over for you. Where were you all this time?"
"I was in Miss Piggy's dressing room checking out her Bacon."


"Geh?! What?!"

"Or was it Bach. She has quite the collection of CDs in there."


"Heh, oh...right. I forgot she borrowed some of mine."


"Hmm. I guess. She didn't mention you."

(Crumples face is annoyance)

"So why were you looking for me?"


"We have an emergency! Adam has...um...vanished."


"Vanished?"


"Well actually, according to Bunsen and Van Neuter, Adam was hit with a combination of Magician Magic, Fairy Magic, Grouch Technology and Monster Superpowers. Currently he is spinning out of control through space and time as we try to build a device to locate him and bring him back here."


"Is that all?"


"Mmm hmm. In the mean time, we may have to cancel the show. We don't know what's next for the Muppet RPG blog entries."


"Say no more Kermit. You did the right thing trying to find me. I'll take over from here!"

"You will...?"


"Of course. I know Adam's whole plan...somewhat. Just leave everything to me."

"Oh boy."


"First, I need to use your phone. I've got to call in some favors..."

Barkley
Barking Alien






4 comments:

  1. I apologize for the delayed and somewhat unusual way the last two posts appeared. Blogspot is being especially craptastic of late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!!! I've never stopped in before but this is very interesting!! I'm looking forward to see what you do for the challenge!!

    I'm stopping in to welcome you to the A-Z Blogging Challenge!!! I'm a co-host so should you need anything I'm here to help!! Feel free to stop by my blog to say hello or join us on Twitter (I'm @jenunedited)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen.

    Honestly after this month the A-Z challenge seems almost too easy, lol. I'm trying to think of subject matter that will be a bit tricky and add a little extra twist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture. Good luck with the A to Z.

    ReplyDelete